Skiing

Growing up in my family, we went skiing together every year. My parents first put me on the slopes when I was only five or six years old, and I loved it. I was never a pro or anything close to that, but I always enjoyed the experience and looked forward to the sensation of zooming down the mountain. Its crazy how time can get away from you. I went skiing today for the first time in about six years. This time, I got to go with my wife who doesn’t have hardly any experience skiing. The conditions weren’t great; it was a little icy since there hasn’t been recent fresh snow fall. This made it more challenging for my wife to learn. She fell in a lot of different graceful ways that I didn’t know were possible, but by the end of the day, she was tearing up the double black bunny slopes.


Comments