Favorite Guitars
Guitars
come in all shapes, sizes, and types. The type of guitar you choose to play
will make a big impact on the type of music it will enable you to play. The
three most common types of guitars are electric, acoustic, and classical. I had
an electric guitar once, but most of the playing I’ve done has been on a Gibson
acoustic guitar. I love the rich depth of sound on a good acoustic guitar. This
guitar can also be surprisingly versatile; you can play anything from rock songs
to more mellow figure style music. Although I have never owned one, a guitar I
have always wanted is a twelve-string guitar. A twelve-string guitar is played
pretty much the same way as any other guitar, except where there would normally
be a string on a regular guitar, there are two strings really close together.
When played, this creates a really cool effect that sounds like two guitars are
being played at the same time. I’ve played one before, but I’d like to own one
someday.
Comments
Post a Comment