4th of July at the Beach

 The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love the warm weather, the fireworks, the gathering of family and friends, the great barbeque food, and the overall vibe of Independence Day. I had the great opportunity a couple years ago to do summer sales back east in Pennsylvania. After selling for a couple hours in the morning on the 4th of July, my buddies and I ditched the doors and headed to the beach in New Jersey. We played beach games like spike ball, frisbee, and football. Spending the day playing on the sand and in the water was a blast, but the best part was when the night came; we got to sit and watch an awesome firework show over the water. Since I had lived in Utah my whole life, that was something I had never experienced. Watching fireworks in the sky reflect across the water in the ocean was an amazing sight to see.

Comments