Strategy Games

I really enjoy playing strategy games like Risk or Chess. I am a competitive person, and it is fun to be able to test my logical and metal reasoning skills while also spending quality time with friends and family. Playing competitive strategy games with family and friends is also fun because each person plays differently, and it is interesting to watch how different people solve problems and work through different strategies. Each person has a different risk tolerance (I am not referring to the game Risk in this case); practicing taking risks in a risk-free environment helps us get to know each other better, and it helps us know how people might react in real situations. I plan to play these games with my future children to teach them how to think through things and problem solve. Just as long as you don’t take it too seriously, playing those types of games can be a great activity.


Comments